UMSL Employees Discuss how They Reopened During the Covid Crisis with Jessica Long-Pease, Dorian Hall, Danielle Faucett, Megan Heiser and Justin Roberts.
Host: Dylan Wibbenmeyer
Produced by: Dylan Wibbenmeyer and Oscar Gordillo
Guests: Jessica Long-Pease, Dorian Hall, Danielle Faucett, Megan Heiser, and Justin Roberts.
About the Guests:
- Jessica Long-Pease is the Senior Director for Student Affairs.
- Dorian Hall is the Director of the Millennium Student Center and Event Services.
- Danielle Faucett is the Assistant Registrar of Curriculum and Scheduling at the Office of the Registrar.
- Megan Heiser is the Senior Student Support Specialist helping with Curriculum and Scheduling at the Office of the Registrar.
- Justin Roberts is the Assistant Vice-Chancellor for Marketing and Communications, and also part of the Unified Command team at UMSL.
The UMSL Business Podcast recognizes the efforts from all the Faculty & Staff at UMSL during this tough times. This podcast was produced, not only to appreciate them for what they do, but also for our listeners to get a better understanding of what happens behind the scenes.
You can find the Video of this Podcast in our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhcyEJ_VmiDNloy8QwSQxvM3hKrjFYdDo